Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ya know...

I don't journal nearly enough... no wonder I barely get comments! lol People never know when I'm gonna update! I suck. heh.

Anyhow - UGH i did something really embarrassing Tues night... and now I have a mondo dent in my poor little car. I should take a pic and post it.

Don't even ask- I'm SOOOOOO embarrassed. I've never done anything so STUPID in my life. I don't know wtf it is with being pregnant but it's like my brain is swiss cheese. Someone told me it's the brain 'rewiring' itself - getting ready to handle the hectic life of being a mom. I'm not convinced. I feel like I've dropped about 30 IQ points. :P I probably just need more sleep, and to stop rushing. I can't push my body like I used to. Not right now anyhow. I need more than 8 hours a night of sleep (what?!) and naps too. Anyhow - no one was hurt with my stupidity, just the car and my EGO. lol. 563.00 bucks later and it will be fixed. Honestly though - this was SO unlike me that I was worried - I didn't FEEL tired when it happened, and I checked my blood sugar, it wasn't low. So there is no physical explanation of how I let it happen. I'm more worried that I was muchmore tired than I realized and I just didn't realize it - which means I have to be reallllly careful from here on out. (Well I already thought I was being careful?).

*sigh*

ANYHOW. Life goes on. Mom sent me some packages - can't wait to get them. Our next door neighbors gave us a few baby gifts. I swear they are THE BEST neighbors I have ever had in my life. They are the sweetest and most wonderful people I have ever met in my life. I'm going to make up a thank-you card and send some more homemade jam over to them when I get back 'home' This weekend.

My blood sugars are stabilizing (thank god) I have an appt with a 'primo' high risk OB on Friday. Apparently he's got gobs of experience in dealing with women with gestational diabetes. The nurse said there was a very good chance that he would an u/s to 'measure' the bean and date the pregnancy. Hubby is coming for that appt, so I do hope they do an u/s like she said - cause it's tough for him to get to the appts where as they're 3 hours away from home, and he's been away on work a lot.

What else? Nothing I guess.... the nausea is starting to get worse. I just about had to pull over and puke during my drive to work weds morning. UGH. City traffic too - no place to stop. I just kept deep breathing and talking myself through it. It took me an hour to eat a labrada meal bar. Normally I can wolf down those suckers pretty quick.

I wasn't expecting to be here 'at the office' for most of this week so I only packed enough clothes for 3 days (only 1 extra set). so I ended up going out and buying some jeans at wally world. 18W stretch - fit really nice, they're starting to get a bit loose now later in the day. Comfy though.

Anyhow - I'm rambling... maybe more later ;)

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home