Monday, May 02, 2005

I had a dream...

Saturday night.

I wasn't feeling well, Hubby took me to the doc to get tests done. Later in the dream he comes walking up to me with this huge ass grin on his face... I say to him "What?" he sayd "Guess what!?" - I say "What!?" - He says "You're pregnant!"

Wierd huh?

Maybe it's just sillyness because my chart has been looking good this month. Of course if I do end up pregnant - I'll say "Wow - isn't that neat how I subconsciously knew!" if I don't - *laugh* I'll just blame it on myself getting all hyped up about it lol.

I go tommorrow to see the new doc about my shoulder. I haven't had a chance to get the films, I'm hoping he takes new ones anyhow. I'll get copies of my records sent to him. I'm hoping he has some fresh ideas and is willing to help me look for answers and FIX this damn shoulder. A year and a half is enough time to live in pain.
Anyhow - because there is a chance he'll do films tommorrow - I'm taking a pregnancy test tommorrow.

I almost don't *want* to take one. There's something peacefully serene about just 'waiting' these days to see what happens. Taking a test and seeing only one line is such a final crush to the daydream. Hard to daydream and convince yourself "This time maybe?!" when it's right there in pink and white - "NO BABY". heh.

Anyhow - I ate like a maniac this weekend. Just under 3000 calories on the weekend. WTF? I know I'm probably PMS'n but still I usually have better control than that. Of course I was genuinely hungry, and we were outside camping for the weekend - maybe the hours of shivering next to the campfire burnt up some calories.

Regardless I weighed in at 230.5 this morning - considering I'm just days away from either my period showing up or porking up for 9 months - well it's not that bad. I've had 10 lb water gains with PMS before so 2.5 lbs is nothin. (esp how much I friggin ate on sunday!)

Anyhow - that's all for now folks. I've got some more work stuff to finish up and then I'm off to bed!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah you are so right baout how to interpret the dream no matter the outcome! good luck with the shoulder, and hey, what the hey, good luck with the test!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home