Friday, March 25, 2005

Down & out

I posted this at one of my weightloss groups (http://makingitmine.proboards17.com/index.cgi) it's pretty much what I would say here so I'm x-posting it. Sorry. No originality today I'm afraid.

I made it to the gym for a walk on the treadmill yesterday (all the ellipticals were taken). Last night was a really bad night.

I wanted to just lay down and cry. How am I going to get past this if a 20 minute walk with an average speed of 3.6 mph puts me into excrutiating pain?

I'm starting to feel like I did wayyy back when... back when walking was so painful and so awful for my back and hips that the thought of doing it for any length of time just devastated me.

Maybe it was a coincidence. Maybe it was just the treadmill. I don't know.

Feeling *really* down about all of this.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Silk! I was incredibly happy to see you in bold at opendiary, and glad to see you've been writing. I'm sorry to see you're in so much pain, though! I've missed your sense of humor & honesty - glad to see you're still around. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

~whenwedance from opendiary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home