Monday, March 21, 2005

*ahem* What me? Slack on posting??? nawwwwww!!

:P
well I'm here now. Better late than never I guess.

This, unfortunatley is a crosspost with another entry on another site....

I'm looking for software that will help with meal planning - i.e. you plug in your meals and it comes up with a shopping list for you. Something where I can plan 7 days in advance. This is just in case I can't find an online trainer that will help with nutrition/meal planning.

I've used fitday before - it's okay but not comprehensive enough. I have dietpower - more powerful than fitday (in my opinion) but still has its limitations - most notably - meal planning. I can enter all my food but I want to be able to plan meals not just enter them. (Because so far - my 'not planning and just eating well' plan hasn't been much of a plan *wink*).

I've found this software but I'm not sure of it - anyone heard of this one before? Price looks good on that one at least. Other software recommendations??


I can sign up at ediets.com for Bill Phillips "Eating for Life" plan for 2.99 a week. Add in 1.99 for 'online expert support' (and full access to their chat groups, and an online mentor). For 12 weeks that would be 59.76 before tax. Ediets will give me weekly meal plans based on the type of plan I've chosen, including shopping lists etc. They say you can terminate your membership at any time, but in the fine print you'll notice if you do so within the first 3 months you're charged a 25.00 termination fee. (other fees for other plans seem to vary?).

Anyhow - if nothing else comes up I may give this a try. 59.76 even after any applicable tax is less than one Chiro adjustment and massage - it may be worth a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home