Monday, January 17, 2005

10 days later...

:P and I'm finally here again updating.

1) we had company this weekend. I've spent a week or more cleaning.
2) I've got some jewelry orders to work on.
3) my gym is doing another 'challenge'. I won third place last year - I'm gonna give it a go again this year (DESPITE the shoulder thing). I'm in more pain now than I was then I think... but I need something to work towards. A definite start and end date.

In terms of 'trying'. Well honey and I have had a lot more 'fun' this month.. probably because I'm trying a lot more to just be laid back about it all. We thought about taking a break from trying to have a baby.... but ended up not actually doing anything to prevent. I didn't do opks this month. I've been temping but not religiously checking my cervical fluid and position etc. I think the lack of my announcements of 'guess what honey I have ewcm!' has helped some too. I think I may have ovulated on the weekend, but we'll see. My temps are lower than normal for post ovulation, but they were a bit lower pre-o too and the ambient temps around here lately have been below 0 F for weeks now.

Weight wise - overindulged in salty items this weekend - and some alchohol. So my weight is up this morning (no surprise there).

I did moderately well with workouts last week considering the cleaning and everything else that was going on. Of course no where NEAR what I was doing in both intensity and frequency when I was in my 'prime' last year. Or even earlier this year. But its a start. I have to keep working on doing things SLOWLY because one over step with the workouts and I'm sidelined with shoulder pain for days and days afterwards.

:)
That's about it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home