Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Shoesssssssssss

Two new pairs of shoes (Anne Klein ... and - I think the others were nine west?) Both backless - or slides of sorts. One white leather trimed with a tiny pink scalloped leather trim. The other a blue and white woven pattern with a cute bow on the front.

cute cute cute. I'm becoming a shoe whore in my later days. Except... I don't want cheap shoes. I want NICE shoes. And I want them cheap!

I got the Anne Kleins for 18 bucks ($70 shoe) and the other pair for 20. Dang I wish I could remember who they were by - maybe they were both AK? no matter I thought they were CUTE and they were all leather - gotta love that.

I got 2 pairs of pants too. A white linen with some embroidery and shiny sequins on the bottom (not too much - they can be worn casual for sure). And a pair of chinos.

All for 58 bucks. If I'd had time I probably would have picked up a cute Michael Kors purse while I was at it - to somewhat match the blue and white shoes. I did buy an Anne Klein purse last week - weee! And a Ralph lauren wallet (that set me back 48 bucks if I remember correctly).

I know I should be a good mom and be saving this money for kiddy stuff. At the same time... I know I can afford to by this AND buy kiddy stuff.... and I feel like I should buy 'pamper me' stuff now because when the baby is here it will be MUCH harder for me(emotionally) to spend money on myself.


I've developed quite a purse array now. I have a nice black leather, red leather, and white leather purse. I think I'll probably buy one or two more - a nice tan or brown leather and maybe another color.

I definitely love leather. Nice leather too.

I think I've been watching too many episodes of "What not to wear" :P

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you can afford it, splurge away! You are right, it will be harder once the little one arrives... do you hope to find out if it is a boy or girl?

I want to, when my time comes... but the hub says he doesn't wanna know. We'll see about that, ha. Anyway, I didn't know you until now, not that I know you anyway, but well... I just stumbled over here from Sarah's site, and so, uh, belated congrats on the "bean" :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home