Thursday, November 04, 2004

Quick Introduction.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of blog this is going to be. Most likely a little bit of everything. Anything from getting fit to fighting my fears. What else? Hmmm ... my family, my health, my hobbies, basically - my life.

Some quick facts about me:

  • I'm married.
  • I'm a Canadian living in the northern midwest Region of the United States.
  • I hate grammar. The above sentence is perfect example... I reworded it 3 times so I could avoid having it end with an abreviation and wondering if I should include a period or not. HEY I told you I hate grammar. I always try to do well with my grammar and somehow I end up lacking in it.
  • I'm artistic and science geeky all rolled up in one (ahhh your first hint of internal conflict!)
  • I'm 29 going on 30. Or is that 80?
  • I'm fighting a crappy endocrine disorder called polycystic ovarian syndrome (or PCOS for short).
  • I love being outdoors.
  • I love the SUN.
  • The Sun doesn't like me.
  • I always try to be succinct but never quite achieve it. This list is a perfect example. What happened to the quick part of 'quick facts'? :P
  • I use emoticons too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home